Διαφήμιση

κλείδωμα mi 10t lite μετά από επαναφορά εργοστασιακων ρυθμίσεων

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• κλείδωμα mi 10t lite μετά από επαναφορά εργοστασιακων ρυθμίσεων

Καλησπέρα σας.
      Είμαι καινούριος στο forum οπότε συγχωρέστε με εάν γράφω κάτι το οποίο έχει απαντηθεί πολλές φορές.
      Έκανα factory reset στο xiaomi mi 10t lite και τώρα έχει κλειδώσει στο boot και μου ζηταει κωδικό από xiaomi account το οποίο δεν έχω. Μάλλον έχω γιατί άλλαξα και κωδικό και απ'όλα αλλά το account id που μου εμφανίζει στην οθόνη δεν αντιστοιχεί σε αυτό που μου εμφανίζει το account. Έχω αλλάξει/διαγραψει κάποια xiaomi accounts και μάλλον διέγραψα και αυτόν που δεν έπρεπε.
      Μίλησα με quest και μου λένε ότι θέλουν 20ευρώ και το τιμολόγιο αγοράς.
      Το θέμα μου είναι ότι η συσκευή είναι εταιρική και δεν θέλω να αναστατώσω το λογιστηρίο να βρει ένα τιμολόγιο του '20 για να το πάω στην quest αλλά ούτε και θέλω να σκάσω ένα 20αρικο για μπαγκιά δικιά τους.
      Υπάρχει κάποιος τρόπος ή οδηγός για να το ξεπεράσω?

Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων.
    • Δεν θέλω να σε απογοητεύσω, αλλά σε θέματα που έχουν να κάνουν με το Account στις συσκευές της Xiaomi δεν μπορείς να κάνεις πολλά πράγματα ειδικά όταν η συσκευή έχει κλειδωμένο τον Bootloader.

Προφανώς η μόνη λύση είναι αυτή που σου προτείνει η Infoquest ή εάν μπορεί να κάνει κάτι ο @jimxai ;)
      Γίνε και εσύ εύκολα V.I.P μέλος !

ή επέλεξε να κάνεις μία δωρεά
      Δωρεά προς την κοινότητα (Donation)
    • Διαφήμιση
    • σε αναζήτηση βρήκα το παρακάτω το οποίο λέω να δοκιμάσω. Ελπίζω να δουλέψει... αν και είναι πολύ παλιό

Deleted MI Account recovery !! | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)

Alright guys, so after surfing on the internet for two days without any luck to solve this issue, here's how I worked it out.
      I know a lot of people might have gone through deleting their mi account before signing out from the phone and hence locked onto the deleted uid activate phone screen, right?

The official helpline suggests us to go to the service center but honestly the engineers over there don't know a **** either. All they know is how to hard reset the phone, if the problem is gone then - "EUREKA" !! , else "Well its a hardware issue, motherboard replacement is the only option, it will cost $$$$ rupees." Are you effing kidding me, its in warranty.
      Even clean flash with edl mode or so doesn't seem to do the trick.

The only solution that worked was :-

1. Well obviously create a new mi account.

2. learn how to use edl mode, coz that's what's gonna help
      edl - en.miui.com/thread-290959-1-1.html
      How to use miflash with edl guide - en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

3. Download the oldest fastboot rom for your phone.
      ( I know this is the tricky part to find an old rom but try to go as low as possible, for me, having a redmi note 3, i went as low as 7.1.7.0 )

4. Download the latest recovery rom for your phone from here en.miui.com/a-234.html

5. Now enter the edl mode and use Miflash to clean flash the fastboot rom you downloaded.
      Wait till the phone starts. The trick here is that older version of miui roms dont directly check for account status. Instead it gives us a choice to use an existing account or to create a new account.
      So enter the credentials of the new account you created and log in with it.

6. Enable Find Device now. ( Yes this is important )

7. Load the recovery rom in the internal memory of your phone and use the updater app to update it to the latest rom.

8. It'll take some time to update, but after the phone starts you can see that you have the latest rom and it already has the new mi account logged in.

9. Open i.mi.com/ in pc and log in with your new account. Click on Find Device and let it locate your device. Somewhere on the browser you'll see the option to wipe your device remotely. Click on it and let it wipe your device.

10. After the phone is wiped and starts again, click next next until the mi account screen appears. You'll see that instead of asking password for the older account that was deleted, it'll ask you the password for the new account that you recently used. You already know the password so just enter it and voila the rest you know.

11. I suggest you perform a reset from settings -> additional settings -> backup and reset -> reset.

Yep this is it. You have successfully linked your phone with the new mi account. I guess its kinda overwriting it or so, but well who cares, the annoying device locked with deleted account is gone now. I know its a lot of steps and all but its certainly better than the alternative.
      Adios people. Enjoy the unlocked beast.
    • Δοκίμασε και πες μας εάν πέτυχε η προσπάθεια :D
      Γίνε και εσύ εύκολα V.I.P μέλος !

ή επέλεξε να κάνεις μία δωρεά
      Δωρεά προς την κοινότητα (Donation)
    • καλημερα ο οδηγος ειναι για παλιοτερες συσκευες στο xda ο και επισης μετα απο ενημερωση θα ξανακλειδωνει καλυτερος τροπος ειναι να το πας στην quest και να το κανουν μεσω σερβερ find device off απο τα δικα σου στοιχεια και να μπορεις να λειτουργεις την συσκευη σου απροβληματιστα

ολλα τα αλλα ειναι προσωρινα η δεν θε πρεπει να κανεις μετα ενημερωση λογισμικου
    • Διαφήμιση