Διαφήμιση

YI ACTION CAMERA vs YI 4K ACTION CAMERA

• Review

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• YI ACTION CAMERA vs YI 4K ACTION CAMERA

YI ACTION CAMERA vs YI 4K ACTION CAMERA
      by mitch002

Xiaoyi has recently launched their 4K action camera and we were able to compare it side by side with the 1080p International version, Let me show you the photos of the side by side comparison:

We can see that the the 2nd generation is slimer than the first, yet it packs more power than the first one. Plus of course the touch screen panel that is not present in the first gen.

Specs Sheet:

Here are sample videos for side by side comparison:

Sample Photos:

Special Mount:

We bought this mount just for this comparison purpose. Here you go!

• Γεια σας, μόλις παρήγγηλα την yi2 και πρέπει να παραγγείλω μνήμη. Ξέρω ότι γράφει 4k / 30fps για 2 ώρες. Ποιο ειναι το μέγεθος μνήμης που θα χρειαστώ σε περίπτωση που κάνω εγγραφή για 2 ώρες συνεχόμενα; με λίγα λόγια, 1 λεπτό 4k / 30fps με το compression της yi2, πόση μνήμη απαιτεί; ευχαριστώ

Hi to all, I just ordered the yi2 and I have to order an SD Card too. I know that yi2 can record 4k / 30fps for 2 hours. Which is the memory capacity I am going to need in case I keep recording for 2 hours with no stop? What I am asking is, for 1 minute 4k / 30fps with yi2's compression, how much memory space am I going to need? Thanks In Advance