Διαφήμιση

MI SMART TEMPERATURE SENSOR

• Review

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• MI SMART TEMPERATURE SENSOR

MI SMART TEMPERATURE SENSOR
      by mitch002

This is an expansion set for the Mi Smart Home Kit, this can be used to monitor the temperature and humidity inside the room.

Whats in the Box:

How to Use:

You need the main Smart Home Kit Device to be able to make this work, the main device will link it all together. This device will alarm when the humidity and temperature inside the room is abnormal.

Its sized as small as a coin.

Main Features:
      • It can real-time detect the temperature and humidity condition
      • It will automatic alarm if the temperature and humidity is abnormal
      • You can easy control the temperature and humidity change by viewing the data according to historical records
      APP control: More convenient to use
      Temperature measuring accuracy is -0.3 - 0.3 degree
      Humidity measuring accuracy is -3 - 3 percent

Working Temperature: -20 - 60 Degree
      Working Humidity: 0 - 100
      Product weight: 0.085 kg
      Package weight: 0.430 kg
      Product size (L x W x H): 9.00 x 9.00 x 3.00 cm / 3.54 x 3.54 x 1.18 inches
      Package size (L x W x H): 12.00 x 12.00 x 6.00 cm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 2.36 inches
      Package Contents: 1 x Xiaomi Temperature and Humidity Sensor

This can be bought at Xiaomi.com for 39RMB

http://item.mi.com/1161200050.html?cfrom=list

Disclaimer: Please don't send me any PM regarding any type of Sales related inquiries. I'm a Xiaomi enthusiast but not a seller of Mi Products. I'm just a hardcore Xiaomi Fan, one notch higher than many of you here. Also I'm a Tech Blogger in the Philippines and all my review devices are either bought by myself from Xiaomi or borrowed from someone for a short period of time.
    • Ένα μειονέκτημα έχω βρει σε αυτά (δύο έχω πάρει):
      το γράφημα τους, έχει τεράστιο εύρος, ουσιαστικά όλο το εύρος της συσκευής: από +60C έως -20C.. και μια μεταβολή π.χ. 3-5C που σε έναν εσωτερικό χώρο στην πράξη είναι τεράστια και έντονα αντιληπτή από τον άνθρωπο, στο γράφημα είναι μόλις ένα "τσικ", δεδομένου ότι καλύπτει 80 ολόκληρες μονάδες από άκρη σε άκρη... Θα έπρεπε να ήταν επιλεγόμενο το εύρος, π.χ. αν μπορούσα θα το σετάριζα για εσωτερικό χώρο από +10 έως +40 που άνετα θα με κάλυπτε ώστε να φαινόντουσαν επαρκώς και οι διακυμάνσεις...

(και τώρα προσπάθεια στα αγγλικά)

only one disadvantage I have found till now, the graph always shows from +60C till -20C. A change of temperature of 3 to 5 degrees Celcius witch makes big differance for humans, is not even noticable in this graph... The range should be adjustable, for example I would set the lowest to +10 and +40 as the highest... or even smallest range...
    • Διαφήμιση