Διαφήμιση

[REVIEW] MI Car Charger

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• [REVIEW] MI Car Charger

MI Car Charger

We review today the portable charger that all of our car needs, the Mi Car Charger.

Now most of us have a power hungry device, and yet not all of us are willing to carry that heavy 20,000 Mah powerbank inside our pocket coz it will show a big buldge, which is not pretty nice for fashion.

Xiaomi came up with another cool gadget which is useful for people who drive. Here comes the Mi Car Charger, made with Aluminum metal to make it light and yet tough compared to other brands which use only plastic materials as the main case of the unit.

Maximum output of this device is 3.6A for combined both slot and 2.4A Max individual slot.

We tested on our ampere tester, it rates a consistent 1.71A for bother USB slot. This is charging a Mi5 using its original cable coming from the box of the phone itself.

Whats in the Box:

This can be bought from Xiaomi at 49RMB

Mi Car Charger

Disclaimer: Please don't send me any PM regarding any type of Sales related inquiries. I'm a Xiaomi enthusiast but not a seller of Mi Products. I'm just a hardcore Xiaomi Fan, one notch higher than many of you here. Also I'm a Tech Blogger in the Philippines and all my review devices are either bought by myself from Xiaomi or borrowed from someone for a short period of time.