Διαφήμιση

Mi 9 Review: Fast Charging 48MP Camera Beast! Part 2

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• Mi 9 Review: Fast Charging 48MP Camera Beast! Part 2

Shot on Mi 9 Explorer Edition

Mi 9 Battery and Benchmark:

The Mi 9 supports the Qualcomm Quick charge 4.0 but there is no one in the market manufacturing this kind of charger since the MI 8 era. Inside the box it we can find a 27W QC 3.0 charger, and we tested it took in 9V 2.7 Amperes based on our testing using the supplied charger and cable. We charged the phone from 20% to 100% in just 54 minutes and it was really fast. We recorded a 12 hour 9 minutes endurance test Mi 9 6GB/128GB version under the PC Mark battery stress test, but only scored a 10 hour on the Mi 9 Explorer Edition 12GB/256GB. If these statistics are true on a normal daily use, then it's really a good sign for the said smartphone, and based on my daily usage for several days, the battery almost last me a day without hitting the charging dock.

Mi 9 Explorer
      More Benchmarks

Verdict

It has come to an end that I have to say my parting words to the MIUI Global Forum, it has been a wonderful journey and indeed it was my home for the past few years and to all my fans out there, you guys have always been there to support me as I begun my journey as a noob reviewer till I gained all those experience to give you the best review of any Xiaomi smartphone ever released. I havent skipped any phone since the Mi 3 and I will probably continue doing that on the other platforms.

The Mi 9 and the Mi 9 Explorer did wow me and the camera performance was quite outstanding. The display I cant really ask for more since the Mi 8 big notch has been nerfed to a teardrop on this flagship, tho I still appreciate more the notchless design on the Mix 3. One thing I have noticed on this unit is that its a bit hot while running heavy games on game boost mode but all other aspect are really good. Probably the cooling system inside still needs a little improvement.

Till We Meet Again

Bonus Round Mi8 Explorer vs Mi9 Explorer

Mi 9
      Mi 9 Explorer Edition

Oficial Accessories