Διαφήμιση

Xiaomi Beebest Astonomical Telescope Review

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• Xiaomi Beebest Astonomical Telescope Review

Xiaomi Beebest Astonomical Telescope Review
      by mitch002

Even the space did not hinder Xiaomi from conquering, I have never in my life imagined of personally owning my very own telescope at home. Neither did I dreamed of it as affordable as well. This time, Xiaomi and its supported company Beebest has made it all possible in the Xiaomi Beebest Astonomical Telescope!

Imagine you being the dreamer that you have always been, trying to dream of conquering the moon and the space, well unless you plan to join NASA, there is still slim chance that you will be sent to space for a mission on the moon. But what about having your own telescope and fullfill those dreams of yours without even visiting the science museum in your local country that might not even possess a telescope.

Imagine for just 1199 RMB, you get the chance to see the moon and the stars and probably some nearby meteors or whats not in space. Or even see the Guardians of the Galaxy in your very own telescope, how good is that? I tell you, this one piece of space craft is definitely worth owning if you have the extra money on your pocket for gadgets.

Video Review

Unboxing

The box is pretty huge

There are 4 boxes inside the big box

Box 1 contains the Tripod, Box 4 contains the telescope

Box 2 Contains the Mount

Box 3 contains the counter weight

Manual and Astrology Guide

Tripod Mount made of aluminum material

This is for you to place your lenses

Tripod set up

Mounting set up

The dials are used to determine coordinates

Conterweight to counter the weight of the telescope

Telescope

Pretty handy to be honest with you

mount to the base

90mm

This is where you take a look at the sky

2 lens included

Your new astrologer

Want to be a space explorer to infinity and beyond? Grab this telescope for 1199 RMB from Xiaomi Webstore in China.

Xiaomi Beebest Astonomical Telescope