Διαφήμιση

Mi He Chu Instant Noodles Unboxing and Taste Test!

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• Mi He Chu Instant Noodles Unboxing and Taste Test!

Mi He Chu Instant Noodles Unboxing and Taste Test!
      by mitch002

It has been another year for Xiaomi as we come to a close this year, but before that, Xiaomi has yet released another product that is not gadget related, instead its something under the food industry. Now we are wondering what really is the goal of Xiaomi, to dominate the Smartliving category or to dominate even the groceries? Kidding aside, let me introduce to you their yet another latest unveiling to fill up your tummy, the He Chu Instant Noodles!

This cup noodles comes in box of 12. It is packed inside a paper bowl and its pretty neat and simple packaging, looks like a Korean noodle to me at first, and no mistaking that its one of the more delicious instant noodles that I have tasted to date.

Unboxing?!

It expires one year after the printed manufacturing date

I wonder what the app is. haha, its just the app to download the Mi Store.

Cooking Procedure:

Prepare your cup noodles with a chopstick and a timer.

Set the timer to 5 minutes and start countdown once the hot water is poured, make sure its boiling hot.

Finally unboxing the noodles, we have a folded fork, and an ingredients/seasoning package inside.

Looks yummy, this is the tomato soup stock as well as the egg.

behold a look at the tomato flavoring with egg.

Boiling:

So we poured in hot water and let it settled for 5 minutes, make sure you cover the lid.

Looks yummy!

Ready to eat, 5 minutes is over.

How to Eat:

Now use the fork that was provided inside the package, and pick up some noodles with your fork

Make sure to blow the noodles to cool it down a bit since I poured in boiling hot water.

And.... Eat! Yummy!!

Coffee and Noodles anyone?

Verdict:

The noodle was quite delicious, I havent tasted a tomato soup based noodle ever since and this was a good experience to begin with. Im a big fan of tomato sauces and this one just fit my taste well, this is also a good meal for vegetarians considering its tomato soup base and with egg only. My only complaint is that the serving of noodles is quite few, they could have infused a little more noodles into the cup to fill up my tummy more.

You can not buy this from Xiaomi Web Store in China for 59.90 RMB per box of 12.
      He Chu Instant Noodles