Διαφήμιση

Xiaomi Roidmi B1 Anti Blue Ray Eyewear

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• Xiaomi Roidmi B1 Anti Blue Ray Eyewear

Xiaomi Roidmi B1 Anti Blue Ray Eyewear
      by mitch002

Okay, Okay! Now even eyewear Xiaomi has already invaded. I have joined their kickstarter project and donated some money and I got my share of the item already in return. Here is the official news link of Roidmi: roidmi.com/gotonews?news=zcglass#

Blue Light / Blue Ray or whatever you want to call it, is a harmful light emitted by gadgets that you and me love, smartphones. Be it Xiaomi, Samsung, Apple or Huawei, they all emit this kind of harmful ray straight to your retina. The only way to block it is to use a anti blue ray glasses which is not everyone is having one at the moment, only those who have eyeglass can have the luxury to add this coating to their glasses.

Before I forget, TV and Laptops are another source of Blue Ray, which we stare at them for longer hours compared to smartphones. Xiaomi has granted Roidmi the power to start a kickstarted project and hey it paid off.

Introducing the Mi Roidmi B1 Anti Blue Ray Eyewear, I have two pairs, color brown and blue, too bad they didnt ship me the black one. Eyeglass needs no further introduction, unless its a Google Glasses which I can turn into a search engine. I wish Xiaomi make that too in the near future.

Whats in the Box?

Actual Product:

New Endorser:

Analysis:

Its very easy to use and assemble, there are two temples and two nose pads as well. Two temples are different in design, one is professional mode and the other is sports mode. Then there are two sizes of nose pad, small and large. To install the temple, you just need to insert then twist to lock, to install the nose pad you just need to push into the frame to lock in properly.

One good upgrade probably would be to add a extra lens cover to make it a sunglass, It would be as good as it can get. Thats just my two cents.

This is mitch002 signing off!