Διαφήμιση

Mi 360 Smart Home IP Camera Review

• Review

Αυτή η σελίδα κάνει χρήση των Cookies. Εάν θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για τα Cookies, κάντε κλικ στις Περισσότερες πληροφορίες

• Mi 360 Smart Home IP Camera Review

Mi 360 Smart Home IP Camera Review
      by mitch002 (follow me on TWITTER for my latest reviews and tutorials)

Its been a while since Xiaomi released a CCTV variant, the last spotted was YI Home Camera. Now as technology advanced, people are requiring a all in one IP Camera like the one we are about to review at the moment. Introducing the Mi 360 Degrees Home IP Camera.

Specs Sheet:

Product size:118 * 80 * 80 mm
      Model:JTSXJ01CM
      Body weight:248g
      Power input:5V /. 2A
      Lens angle:100.2 [deg.]
      Resolution:1080p
      Focal length:3.6 mm
      Operating temperature:-10 deg.] C ~ 50 deg.] C
      Connection:the Wi-Fi the IEEE 802.11 B / G / N 2.4GHz
      Storage:Micro the SD card (maximum support 32GB)
      Supported devices:the Android 4.0 or iOS 7.0 and later devices
      ID CMIIT:2015DP3658
      Packing Accessories:white Smart Camera × 1, manual × 1, power cable × 1, × 1 Power Adapter

While smart cameras now is not just an ordinary camera, this one is a all powerful family assistant as they call it, when shouting XiaoBai 小白 White, you can interact with the camera, just like talking to SIRI on Iphone, and CORTANA on Microsoft Windows. Now you can ask the weather, temperature, time, date, poetry and other daily problems with White. I wonder if you can share your love life with White as well. It can tell stories, jokes and even any other task you want it to do.

You can freely interact with your family members with this amazing Smart Camera while outside the house.

Whats in the Box:

You just need to download the Mi Home App, then manual connect while turning on Bluetooth and WiFi. You will be enjoying your Mi Home Camera shortly, dont forget to plug in your micro SD Card.

360 View of the Mi Home Camera:

Taking a quick look at the App
      Initial connection it will show you how to use the app properly.

Now Mi Home Camera in Action

Now making a voice call to the camera over wifi

Some clear snapshot from the 1080p camera of the Mi Home Camera

This is a very good investment, trust me especially when you have kids at home where you have to leave behind to go to work.
      Its really worth it.

This camera can be bought at Xiaomi Online shop for 399 RMB

Mi 360 Smart Home Camera

• Διαφήμιση